Visage®7 Universal Viewer
The Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform breaks down the barriers legacy systems have built up over the last several decades. Through the use of ultrasfast server-side processing, native advanced visualization and a single desktop, thin-client application, Visage 7 allows healthcare institutions to do things they always wanted to do, but never could.
Universal viewing with Visage 7 enables a single viewer to accommodate workflows that have historically required a viewer for each isolated use case. Those viewers all need to be managed, and its collective cost on healthcare cannot not be understated. As an example, many institutions have separate viewers for reading radiologists, referring physicians, advanced visualization, accessing images from the EMR, and viewing images from DVD. With the consolidation of healthcare, many institutions have merged, adding additional multiples to the number of viewers that need to be supported in a distributed, hybrid system. For large enterprises, this collective viewer burden is frequently staggering, limiting efficiency, restricting access, hampering quality of care, and frustrating physicians.
Instead, imagine collapsing all of your viewers into one ultrafast, powerful viewer that also supports the viewing of non-DICOM images and mobile image access? One powerful viewer enables enterprises to transform and allocate resources in the most efficient manner suited to solving the challenges of today's healthcare environment.
For Radiologists and Clinicians:
- Single desktop, ultrasfast, thin-client application
- Customizable, single viewer for all clinical use cases
- Multi-dimensional, multi-display, protocol-driven desktop for all modalities
- Native advanced visualization, enables display within hanging protocols
- Ultrafast server-side processing
- Performance is nearly equivalent regardless of the size of the study or point of access
- Federated, hybrid architecture supports even the most challenging, distributed enterprises
Same Client for Windows and Mac:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
- iOS 4.3 and higher [Visage Ease]
- Native Advanced Visualization: 2D/3D/4D Image Review
- Multiplanar reconstruction on-the-fly from original thin-slice data
- Rich, native quantification, analysis and reporting tools
- CT and MR Angiography
- Cardiology: Cardiac CT Analysis
- Neuroradiology: Brain Perfusion Analysis
- Oncology: Lesion Tracking and Analysis
Visage 7 Client Requirements
Client computers neither need to hold large volumes of data nor do they need to perform any of the actual image processing, so requirements for client computers are minimal.
Operating System and Software
- Windows (32/64 bit) XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- iOS 4.3 or later for Visage Ease. Compatible with iPad/iPad Mini/iPhone/iPod Touch. Optimized for iPhone 5.
- Intel Pentium IV or higher recommended
- 1 GB RAM
Monitor and Graphics
- 1 to 4 viewing monitors supported
- Additional monitors for RIS and other functions supported
- Resolution: 1024x768 or more
- True color graphics cards
- For very high resolution monitors, we recommend OpenGL accelerated graphics cards
- Gigabit Ethernet recommended for LAN operation
- Bandwidth: 6 Mbps or more recommended, 512 Kbps minimum
- Latency: 80 ms or less recommended
Visage 7 does not require any proprietary hardware components, but relies entirely on standard server hardware. Please contact Visage Imaging for a list of qualified platforms.