Next week, the Radiological Society of North America 2015 (RSNA) will convene once again in Chicago, and Visage will be exhibiting at our enhanced booth (#1350) in the South Building, McCormick Place. The Visage booth now includes a new Visage “Great Room” comprised of an open-conference room and the Visage 7 Demonstration Theater, specially designed to comfortably accommodate large groups, and showcase Visage 7 in a unique demonstration setting. Visage will be demonstrating the latest release of the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform, Visage 7.1.7, Visage Ease and Visage Ease Pro for mobile diagnostic access to images and imaging results, as well as Visage RIS (for international customers). Please review Visage’s recent press release which details Visage’s activities at RSNA 2015.
The Visage booth will include seven (7) diagnostic workstations, including Barco’s 12MP color Coronis Uniti display, as well as the Visage 7 Demonstration Theater, where Visage 7 will be displayed on paired 55″ and 80″ displays. This will truly be an impressive sight, and one that should not be missed. Additionally, the Visage booth has a technology sandbox, specifically designed for walk-up, self directed demos. The Visage sandbox will showcase Visage 7, Visage Ease, and Visage Ease Pro accessible on the gorgeous Apple iMac with Retina 5K Display, MacBook Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro and the latest iOS mobile devices including the iPad Pro. Grab a mouse (or one of the tablets), experience Visage 7 for yourself, and stay with us for a demonstration by one of our clinical experts. Adjacent to the IHE/RSNA Image Sharing Demo, the Visage booth will also prominently feature an 80″ video wall, showcasing our latest corporate video.
Deconstructed PACS® is all about taking control over your enterprise imaging strategy, leaving one-sized-fits-all PACS in the rearview mirror. Choosing the best available solutions is not only empowering, it also ensures your institution can always stay on the cutting edge, instead of falling behind as has been the case with legacy PACS. To that end, Visage is extremely proud to be sharing the show floor, across both halls of RSNA 2015, with the following five prominent vendors. You’ll be able to experience Visage like never before, from far more locations than ever before at RSNA. To schedule a priority demonstration of Visage 7 at RSNA 2015, please click here.
- Barco (Booth #2559, South Building). The Visage 7 enterprise viewer will be demonstrated on the color 12MP Barco Coronis Uniti display, providing the optimal unified interpretation experience.
- Medicalis (Booth #2532, South Building). Bi-directional, multi-tabbed integration between Visage 7 and the Medicalis Professional Solution will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Medicalis Professional Enterprise Worklist.
- Montage Healthcare Solutions (Booth #5133, South Building). Integration between Visage 7 and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from Montage search results via Montage’s PACS Launch, as well as natively in context from Visage 7.
- Nuance (Booth #4729, South Building). Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Nuance PowerScribe® 360 | Reporting version 3.5 and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the PowerScribe 360 enterprise worklist Workflow Orchestrator. Visage 7 integration will also support multimedia reporting, enabling relevant PACS images to be embedded into reports.
- Primordial (Booth #6344, North Building). Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Primordial workflow orchestration will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Primordial worklist.
*Visage Ease is not a medical device and must not be used for diagnosis.