Oncology is a key clinical discipline that brings together a variety of modalities and departments. Efficient diagnostic imaging for oncology is based on several key components: instant access to prior cases even if they are entirely different types of exams; the ability to easily view data from multiple modalities side by side and cross-correlate findings; and effective tools to annotate, quantize, and compare lesions and track them over time.
Visage allows radiologists and clinicians to greatly optimize their oncology work by providing instant access to all data as well as a rich toolset for analyzing and reporting lesions according to WHO and RECIST standards.
This includes one-click volumetric segmentation of isolated nodules as well as streamlined workflow for marking and comparing corresponding lesions in follow-up exams. Furthermore, Visage provides calculation of Standardized Uptake Values (SUV) for PET/CT, thereby enabling SUV based interpretation for regions of interest (ROIs) in 2D and 3D. The SUV functionality is fully integrated with the lesion marking workflow – for example, comparing a lesion in a current and a prior exam can be done with only one click in each of two lesions to mark them, display an iso-contour of the lesions in 3D, calculate the maximum SUV values in both lesions, and compare the SUV values to each other.
With Visage, the essential diagnostic tools for oncology become part of your enterprise imaging solution, enabling you to work more efficiently and conveniently, and making it much easier to store, reuse, and share post-processing results.
Superior Workflow and Accessibility:
- Integral part of Visage 7
- Instant access anytime, anywhere
- Full remote access to all data and tools
- Enables distributed, multi-site scenarios
SUV Analysis for PET/CT:
- SUV calculation for 2D and 3D ROIs
- SUV by weight, lean body mass, or body surface area
- Patient and tracer parameters can be manually adjusted
Lesion Marking and Segmentation:
- Simple workflow for marking lesions
- Efficient use of fast multi-planar viewing, MIP/MinIP imaging, and volume rendering
- Diameter, 3D volume, and SUV analysis
- Percent change analysis for follow-up
- Easy-to-use toolset and specialized display protocols for current/prior comparison