New technologies and methods for neurological function assessment are rapidly evolving, consistent with the continuous advancements of modern high resolution CT and MR scanners. As a radiologist, neurologist, or neurosurgeon you want to take advantage of these assets in the most convenient and efficient fashion to optimize your resource utilization and turnaround times for stroke management.
Visage gives clinicians and consultants immediate access to brain perfusion analysis tools and images, regardless of their physical location. Neurological image data from all modalities can be reviewed side by side instantly. ROI-based quantitative measurements and full brain perfusion analysis of CT and MR images can be performed without the need for a dedicated workstation.
With the superb performance of the Visage thin client / server solution, all of the data and tools are at your fingertips wherever you need them – in the emergency room, radiology room, intensive care unit, office, or any remote location.
Visage allows you to easily save and share your findings. Perform a brain perfusion analysis and share your “live” working session, allowing your colleagues to review or expand the results on the same server instantly. You have full flexibility to share your 3D information and navigation capabilities within your post-processed results. Working together has never been so efficient.
Superior Workflow and Accessibility:
- Integral part of Visage 7
- Instant access anytime, anywhere
- Full remote access to all data and tools
- Enables distributed, multi-site scenarios
Temporal MIP / MinIP:
- Allows better identification of vessels in contrast-enhanced multiphase data
CT and MR Brain Perfusion Analysis:
- 2D+t or 3D+t analysis
- Arterial and venous uptake analysis
- Elliptical and freehand ROIs; mirroring
- Calculation of MTT, TTP, CBV, and CBF
- Superior deconvolution-based method, takes into account data from all relevant time steps
- Flexible color coding