Visage®7 Cardiac Analysis
With the rapidly growing number of images per study and patient, especially with cardiac CT, only a fully integrated 3D thin client solution can meet your performance and workflow demands.
The comprehensive package for cardiac CT processing covers calcium scoring, coronary vessel analysis, and functional assessment of the left ventricle. Visage allows you to load and process all cardiac phases simultaneously, and thus renders functional analysis more efficient and more reliable. Furthermore, Visage allows you to review and process cardiac data from multiple modalities side by side, including CT and MR, angiography, nuclear, and echo exams.
For functional analysis, Visage enables you to use all images of all phases that have been acquired. Almost instantly, you can load and review all phases, and effectively use all acquired information during your post processing. After identifying the left ventricle and confirming the long and short axes, the key functional parameters such as ejection fraction, volume over time, and wall motion are automatically computed and shown in an American Heart Association (AHA) compliant bull’s eye representation. ES and ED phases are identified automatically, but may also be modified by the user. Manual editing of the LV contours is supported in order to obtain clinically valid results even when the quality of the data does not allow for fully automatic processing.
For radiologists and cardiologists, performing the actual cardiac analysis no longer means waiting for the CT data to be transferred to a specific workstation that may not be conveniently located. With Visage, cardiac analysis can be performed on any workstation or office PC as soon as the data is on the central server.
Superior Workflow and Accessibility:
- Integral part of Visage 7
- Instant access anytime, anywhere
- Full remote access to all data and tools
- Enables distributed, multi-site scenarios
- Easy-to-use calcium scoring protocol
- Calculation of Agatston score
Coronary Artery Analysis:
- Semi-automatic vessel tracing
- Simple Stenosis calculation
- CPR, colorized volume rendering
- Automatic Rib Cage Removal
Left Ventricle Analysis:
- Allows loading of all phases simultaneously
- Semi-automatic LV analysis
- Manual editing of axes, valve plane, contours
- Calculation of volume, ejection fraction, output, and myocardial mass
- Regional wall motion in 16-segment polar plot